about life (and laundry)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

"THE BUTCHER" IS IN THE HIZZOUSE


The butcher block top has been attached and it is so beautiful! I JUST LOVE IT! I had to go around and prop all of the "faux" doors and leg posts around it, so that I could catch a glimpse of what it will look like when it is complete! I also thru in a plank of the flooring for a little sneak peak... so pretty! so exciting! so worth the wait!!!

Interestingly, Billy is not loving it quite as much as me... he thought I had ordered a light shade of maple rather than the dark walnut that I went with. All I can say to that is... "HUH?!?!?!" I can't even begin to picture light maple in this kitchen! I have asked him a million times during this process "Hey what do you think of this???" (from light fixtures, to paint colors, to... butcher blocks!) and his response is always (ALWAYS!)... "I love it"... yep he said he "loved" it before I ordered it... oh well can't win them all, but you gotta love an agreeable man ; )

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! Looks like it goes perfect with your kitchen! So fun to watch your remodel process on your blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete