about life (and laundry)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

"ALIVE AND KICKING"


Thought I would post a pic of Hairy (the palm from our front yard) at his new home on Litchfield Rd. just north of Wigwam Blvd. He is looking a little ragged, but to be fair, he has been thru quite an ordeal these past few weeks :P. I am thinking he is really going to like it here with all his new friends. Luckily his new home is very close by, so we will get to drive by and wave to him often.

btw... The title of this post is a nod to my aunt who has been blogging for years and has came up with the rather clever idea of titling (this means to give a title to something... I looked it up ; ) all of her posts with the name of a song. I have been loving 80's music lately (painting rainbows, while inhaling the accompanying fumes, seems to call for it) plus I am definitely feeling "simple minded." And lastly it refers to dear Hairy, since he is still... alive and kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment