about life (and laundry)

Monday, July 25, 2011

~vacation...all I ever wanted... vacation... got to get away~

We just got back from a little family vacation. During our week long adventure down the Southern California coast we made a pit-stop in Laguna Beach. And while this is one of my all-time favorite spots to catch a little sun and a wave or two... I love it even more for all of the one of a kind shops, galleries and boutiques hidden throughout it's quaint little streets. While searching through one of my most favorit-ist shops ever (EVER!) - "Art for the Soul"- I spotted a fantatic piece of art... and now it has a brand new home-


hanging on my wall! I am so in love with this reclaimed art spinning wheel :)


but most of all, I love the message that it has hidden inside...


yep- "love makes the world go round"

No comments:

Post a Comment